Cannabidiol, commonly known by a buzzy nickname, CBD, has become a common ingredient in several health products for its purported benefits. You can find it every day in your coffee, tea, gummies, cocktails, balms, and oils etc. It is claimed that CBD has properties that can help you fight post-workout inflammation in your muscles. For its prized reputation as a pre/post-workout booster, the CBD Muscle Recovery Oil that is basically made from CBD extracts has become another alternate option for muscle recovery in fitness industry. Apart from that, a large number of people who regularly participate in competitive sport use it for relatively prompt pain relief.
If you care about your fitness or if you are an athlete and looking for more information about CBD then you have come to the right place. In this page, we will look into different aspects of CBD Recovery Oil. You will also learn more about different varieties and products similar to CBD Muscle Recovery Oil. We will also cover pros and cons of perpetual use of CBD Oil. You can get an idea too about different compositions and suitability of CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg & CBD Recovery Oil 600mg with our comparison table.
Let’s start with what is CBD and how CBD oil can help to treat workout inflammation.
What is CBD and CBD Muscle Recovery Oil?
CBD is nothing but a non-psychoactive compound found in cannabis plants including marijuana and hemp. It is similar to tetrahydrocannabinol or THC which is found in marijuana which gives a stoned feeling when consumed. It has been used for medicine or recreational purpose for centuries with different innovations time to time. CBD has properties that have a tendency to provide relief to pain and inflammation caused by tough workouts. For this obvious reason, it has gained much popularity among the athletes or people with an active lifestyle. Many people prefer it as an alternative medicine for their multiple health issues.
CBD Muscle Recovery Oil is made by extracting chemical compounds basically from industrial hemp. It is aimed to help bodybuilders and sportspersons to relieve various health issues related to their profession that include anxiety, depression, reduce seizures, and combat insomnia etc. Its arthritis and back pain healing ability is another reason for the immense popularity it has got.
What are the ingredients of CBD Oil?
Different CBD Recovery Oil contains same ingredients with various proportions. The 12% formula consists of a higher concentration of CBD. It is made by blending of Phytocannabinoids from the hemp along with other ingredients that aims to boost your pre and post workout skills without any side-effects. The basic ingredients used in this formulation are:
- Olive Oil: Olive oil is used as the base of CBD Muscle Recovery oil that chains the other ingredients together. It provides a fine consistency to the CBD extracts and THC for user’s convenience.
- Hemp Extract: The key component of the composition is the CBD extracts collected from hemp. It contains a considerable amount of antioxidants along with omegs-3 fatty acids which are most useful in treating the health issues.
- THC < 0.03 %: THC is more like a chemical cousin of CBD which is responsible for getting you high. But there is only a minimal amount of THC is present in CBD Muscle Recovery Oil so that you can be free from any psychoactive effect.
How does CBD Oil work?
The human body has endocannabinoid system which is when properly fuctional, the body can respond better to anxiety or pain. The endocannabinoid system has certain receptors that react to chemical compounds of CBD Recovery Oil and release enzymes throughout the central nervous system, brain, and the entire body. These enzymes reduce the effects of inflammation, chronic pain, and arthritis pain, etc. that result a balance in the body.
Is buying CBD Oil legal?
Whenever a product contains a drug material, it is obvious that the legal status of the product is questioned. But wait! You don’t need to worry about the same because the distribution of products containing CBD is completely legal and you can easily buy and use them. The World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) has also approved it and hence, there are no legal complexities in using it by participants of any competitive sport. It means, even a professional athlete can also get benefited from CBD oil without getting a ban from the authority.
How to use CBD Recovery Oil?
For best results, it is recommended to store CBD muscle recovery oil away from direct sunlight in a cool and dry place. You should never forget to consult your physician if you have a medical condition or you are under any medical treatment. If you are taking any pharmaceutical drugs then approach your doctor before using the CBD oil.
Here are the directions for using CBD Recovery Oil:-
- The recommended daily dose is 1-3 drops and a 10 ml bottle contains 250 drops in total. You need to add the drops under the tongue. Then allow it there for 30 seconds so that it can take effect. The amount of required might not be same for different people. So, it is recommended to start with one drop and add more eventually if required.
- Repeat the entire regimen twice a day, once in the morning and another before sleeping.
- If you are on your training days, you are advised to use CBD immediately after exercise.
Benefits of using CBD Recovery Oil
In recent years, the number of people taking CBD Oil to treat a variety of symptoms has grossly increased. It can benefit a human body in variety of ways. Let’s look into the benefits of CBD Recovery Oil and see how it can be another alternative for treating your body.
- Calms the Nerves: Athletes often need to deal with high levels of anxiety before a high-stakes game. Even preparation for one causes anxiety for even the most experienced and professional athletes. CBD extracts in CBD Recovery Oil relaxes the mind and body and keep them in unison without compromising the energy levels. It can also sooth the paranoia which is caused by THC-based marijuana. So, CBD is the best alternative to regular prescription drugs with nearly zero side effects.
- Decrease Inflammation: If you do regular workouts then inflammation is inevitable. It occurs more often when the bones and muscles of your body strain from heavy and quick movements. Inflamed joints lead to pain and eventually development of cancer cells. The situation gets worse when you do tough workouts. CBD has high anti-inflammatory properties. Your immune system can be overstimulated by CBD contents that results in the inflammation going down.
- Manage Body Pain: Body pain is one of the major health issues of athletes. They are subject to frequent injuries that result in minor aches to serious pain. CBD recovery oil is prepared to reduce that pain.
- Better sleep: Your body needs enough rest daily. Especially when you are going to participate in a match or have finished a match you need a proper sleep to replenish your mind and also rejuvenate your muscles. Besides, if you have been suffering from insomnia and craving for a peaceful good night’s sleep some drops of CBD oil can help you to fall asleep.
- Natural and Vegan friendly: CBD Recovery Oil is made from 100% natural substances and organic hemp. It contains no animal parts and hence, even if you are a vegan, you can use it without any hesitation.
Is there any drawback of CBD Oil?
Unlike prescription drugs, CBD Recovery oil has few disadvantages.
- Not suitable for children: The CBD oil contains cannabis extracts that can turn into a harmful product for children. So it is strictly advised not to apply the oil on minors and keep it away from them.
- Variation of affect: CBD oil works differently on different people. At the initial stage of taking it, it is not that easy to decide how many drops your body can take. So it is required that you start your regimen from one drop.
- Legal complications: Cannabis is still considered as Schedule I drug with a high potential for abusive use in several countries. Though CBD oil has given a clean-sheet by WADA, but some regional sports authorities still fail to implement it. So, there might be a little difficulty for using the same for sports personnel.
CBD Recovery Oil product varieties
CBD Recovery Oil is available in two different varieties:
- Extra Strength 12% CBD Recovery Oil (600mg CBD)
- Extra Strength 6% CBD Recovery Oil (1200mg CBD)
As the names suggest, both of these products are same but possess different compositions of compounds. Let’s have a check on how much difference CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg and CBD Recovery Oil 600mg have.
CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg Vs CBD Recovery Oil 600mg
|Focus||CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg||CBD Recovery Oil 600mg|
|Ingredients||Olive oil, Hemp extract, THC||Olive oil, Hemp extract, THC|
|Dosage||6mg per drop||3mg per drop|
In the table 1.1, you can see that CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg and CBD Recovery Oil 600mg are same products and both of them contain the same ingredients. Amount of THC available is less than 0.03% in both the products that makes them free from any risk of getting high. The major difference is the cannabinoid compound available in them which creates a variation in the strength and dose per drop. CBD Recovery Oil 600mg contains only 6% cannabinoid and therefore it is best suitable for you if you are going to start a CBD regimen. The low strength level and a dose of 3mg per drop enable the beginners to absorb the supplement easily with a low and pleasant sensation. CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg is aimed to serve experienced users who have started with 600mg. It contains 12% cannabinoid with a higher strength. So, it is advised to the beginners to start with 600mg CBD recovery oil and eventually move to 1200mg for the best results.
The pricing varies with the variation of composition. CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg is available at £69.99 whereas the CBD Recovery Oil 600mg costs £39.99. If you buy it from its official website, you will be eligible for a discount of £15 with their promo-code.
How CBD Recovery Oil is different from other CBD brands products?
Other CBD brand product includes:
- Full Strength 300MG CBD Recovery Balm
- Full Strength 4% CBD + BCAA Formula
These two products serve purposes similar to that of CBD Recovery Oil such as pain relief and reducing inflammation and anxiety caused by intense physical activities. The following comparison chart can help you to better understand the difference between CBD Recovery Oil and other CBD products and why it may the best alternative to prescribed medicine for you.
|Focus||CBD Recovery Oil||CBD Recovery Bam||CBD + BCAA Formula|
|Key Ingredients||Hemp Extracts, THC||Hemp Seed Oil, THC||Cannabidoil (CBD), THC|
|Other Ingredients||Olive Oil||Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Beewax, Cocoa Butter, Terpenoids, etc.||L-leucine, Flavour, Citric Acid, Sucralose, etc.|
|THC level||< .03%||< .03%||< .03%|
|Appliance Method||Oral||Body use (External)||Consume|
As you see in the table 1.2, CBD Recovery Oil and other CBD brand products have vast differences in their compositions and method of appliance. The first being an oil which is intended to take orally by the user whereas the CBD Recovery Bam may be in the form of a bam or cream exclusively for body use. CBD + BCAA Formula is to be consumed as a blend with water or any other beverages. Soothing olive oil is not present in any of the later products but THC is used as a key ingredient for all of them with a quantity less than 0.03%.
All of these products are organic and contains animal parts equal to zero which is definitely good news for vegans.
CBD recovery oil is the easiest one to apply and safest of all, thanks to its convenient appliance method and 100% organic components. Unlike similar products without THC or other cannabinoids, CBD oil absorbs faster into the body and brings the effect quickly. As it contains only three components, there is little chance of getting any allergenic problem unless you are not comfortable with having olive oil or cannabinoid.
CBD Oil has become a popular choice in recent years for faster muscle recovery as well as a pre/post workout supplement. It promises to provide a pleasant experience to the users which is claimed to be far better than the traditional anti-inflammatories. It also contains vitamins and minerals that are essential for our body and it thus becomes a bonus supplement. Many fitness trainers recommend it for a faster post-workout muscle recovery. Renowned athletes Robert Taylor (World Kickboxing Champion) and Chris Eastwood (Supermoto Champion) have shared their experience of using CBD Muscle Recovery Oil as satisfying because it helped them to reduce muscle fatigue and get over the hurdles of the competition ground.
Many people hesitate to take CBD Recovery Oil as it is closely associated with cannabis and use hemp extracts or THC in it. Most of them are afraid of getting a high feeling as a side-effect of using it. But, there are plenty of health benefits of using CBD recovery oil and they are backed up by several scientific studies. If you are considering including CBD oil to your muscle recovery tools but confused about its psychoactive effects then you would be happy to know that it contains only a very minimal amount of THC. Yes, THC is the stuff that gets you high but availability of less than 0.03% of THC means CBD recovery oil is free from any such side-effects. You cannot get high no matter how much CBD recovery oil you consume. But, as it’s a supplement, the recommended dosage should be kept in mind always because you cannot anticipate overcoming your prolonged fatigues and anxiety over a single night. Most importantly, these supplements are not intended for minors.
If you are an athlete then you are obviously concerned about DOP test. For everyone’s great relief, CBD has been eliminated from the list of illegal substances by the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). So, using CBD oil by sportspersons is completely valid in legal terms.
Apart from oil supplements, CBD is often available in various forms such as balms, lotions, capsules, dietary supplements, vape pens, and many more. If you decide to ingest it rather than rubbing it on your body then taking it orally as CBD oil might be the best option. It is mostly up to you, how much CBD you want to take in one go. But, for beginners it is advised to choose CBD Recovery Oil 600mg with 6% strength for a better starting. You can analyse the results and gradually move to CBD Recovery Oil 1200mg when your body is ready to infuse more strength.
Another important point to be noted before starting your CBD regimen is to consult your physician if you are under any treatment or taking any pharmaceutical drugs. If your doctor approves it then you can get ready to give it a go for a next level experience.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about CBD Recovery Oil:
Is there any chance of getting high with CBD Oil?
It is mentioned earlier that CBD Recovery Oil does not contain any psychedelic compounds but THC only of a minimal amount. So, it does not involve any risk of getting you high.
Is CBD oil an OTC medicine?
Yes, there is no prescription from a healthcare professional required to take the benefits of CBD. You can order it directly online. If you are going through a medical process, then only you need to consult your doctor for your convenience.
Can I legally buy CBD Oil?
As CBD oil is fully a legal substance, you can legally buy it.
How much CBD Oil should one take?
The quantity differs from person to person. It depends on the strength of the oil and the initial reaction of your body while infusing it. It is recommended to start with lower dosage. It may take up to two hours to feel the full effects. If your body needs more then you can keep on increasing the amount as per guidelines to determine the right quantity.
Is CBD Oil suitable for children?
No. CBD oil contains properties that are only suitable for adults.
Does CBD Oil contain animal extracts?
No. CBD muscle recovery oil is 100% vegan friendly and houses only hemp extracts, THC and olive oil.
What is the return policy of CBD products?
If you are not happy with the results then you can return any CBD product within 30 days of receiving the order. You will get your entire money back. But the product should be unopened.
Is there any free trial or discount on CBD Oil?
Free trial is not provided on CBD Oil. But you can avail discounts up to £.15 by purchasing the product from the official site.
How long it will take to receive an order?
It generally takes 2 to 3 business days to deliver the product. If you want it delivered in the next day you need to pay some extra and this service is available for UK customers only.